Cloud Services in a Month: Applying the Book
The ultimate guide to building, implementing, and running a cloud service offering
Based on the book Cloud Services in a Month, this course will give you the information, forms, processes, and motivation to move full force into providing Cloud Services. Much of the focus is on designing and developing a package of services you can sell to every single client.
As Karl describes it: The core technologies that every client needs.
Tuition for this course include the ebook version of the newly release Cloud Services in a Month! That includes all the downloads from the book as well.
You will learn:
- Everyone’s a Cloud Service Provider
- Tip Toe into the Clouds?
- The Latest Tools and Options
- Cloud Computing in the Small Business Space
- Right Sizing Your Offering
- What is the Cloud?
- Assessing Client Networks
- Money-Making Homework – Network Assessments
- Create a Cloud Service Offering
- Sneak Peek: The Cloud Service Five-Pack
- The Absolute Basics
- Plan Changes and Updates
- Transactions, Customers, and Client
- Price Strategies
- Managed Services and Cloud Services
- Building a Bundle that Works
- Break/Fix and Hybrid Models
- Create A Three-Tiered Pricing Structure
- Migrating to the Cloud
- One Service at a Time
- Managed Service Tools and the Cloud
- Storage Migration
- Email Migration
- Microsoft Office
- Money-Making Homework – Migration Plans
- Backups, DR, and Continuity
- Basic Backups
- Business Continuity
- Running Your New CSP Business
- The Right Tools for the Job
- Your Standard Offerings (Your Catalog of Services)
- Staff Requirements for Cloud Services
- Client Onboarding
PLUS lots more. This class is filled with great advice and tips on running your I.T. company and moving into the world of recurring revenue with cloud services.
Management, Sales/Marketing, Service Manager, Technician
Automation, Cloud Services, Entrepreneurship, Managed Services, Management, Sales, Selling an MSP, Service Agreements, SOPs, Tools (PSA, RMM, etc.)
Karl W. PalachukSeries Organizer & Principal Instructor
Karl W. Palachuk has built and sold two managed service businesses in Sacramento, CA. He is the founder and president of the Sacramento SMB IT Professionals Group, and author of many books, including The Network Documentation Workbook and Managed Services in a Month.See full profile →
If you enroll in an on-demand course, you can attend future live classes at no extra charge.
|Introduction - Preview
|Live Class Information
|Setting the Stage for Cloud Services in Small Business
|Introducing the Cloud Five-Pack Formula
|Implementation, Sales, and Variations
|Cloud Migration Strategies and Procedures
|Maintaining, Evolving, and Integrating Cloud Services Over Time
Want to take this class for free?
Become a member of the Small Biz Thoughts Technology Community for resources, education and community for IT Professionals.
The free classes at ITSPU are just an added perk ;)